Monday, July 6, 2009

Iván's Gallery: Inspriational Poster


Happy Independence Day! I hope everyone had as much fun as I did this long weekend.

It's time for another installment of Iván's Gallery. This week, Iván brings us an inspirational poster. Let's see what he has to say about it:

Here a panel reused as a poster.
The man kneeling is Dante, the character created by Furman and Scorponok can see exactly how it appears in Devastation. Somehow I wanted to do a sort of game between the humans sumisions to the decepticons and what that entails.
I did it in an hour, I think ... I did everything in Photoshop and then blurring the image to conceal the defects and give an effect of mystery.
By the way .. this IDW stage .. I think the most interesting and cool that has been done in the transformers theme in recent years.

No comments: